We guarantee that the custom stair parts you order and receive will be free of defects: such as splinters or divots, knots or holes, or burn holes from the routers. All of our custom made stair parts are ready for easy install and finish. If any product has any of these defects when they arrive to you, please notify us immediately so we can quickly replace the flawed products.
Product Returns and Refunds:
Returns are not accepted for the following reasons without approval:
- wrong sizes being ordered,
- coloration of the wood,
- or deciding the product is not what you want.
All Products are CUSTOM. A restocking fee will be charged for these returns. These issues are handled on a case by case basis.
Use Measuring Guide to avoid these issues. No refunds will be credited for non approved returns.
Restocking Fee: Items that can be resold will be accessed a restocking fee . This convenience fee keeps us from eating costs. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
How to handle a Return:
- Contact Us. Tell us what the problem is.
- Expect a Call. We will call you to verify your information. We will discuss troubleshooting, and let you know the return will be accepted.
- Ship it back to us following the directions we gave you! Did not get directions? Contact US! DO NOT send us back the items requesting a refund without speaking to us first. Many times we can avoid you having to send us the part back at all.